Monday, October 12, 2015

My First Wash And Go In A REALLY Long Time!!

Minutes after I finished styling my hair!  :-)

 Well for a good couple of weeks writing about my hair seemed to be pretty pointless since there wasn't much to update this blog on until earlier this afternoon, and that's because  I finally decided to do a wash again AGAIN!

Three hours after styling my hair!  I have some shrinkage and I don't mind that at all.

For those of you who don't know yet, I have 4c natural hair and it's been quite a journey trying to find out what works and what doesn't work for my hair.  From hearing what's "supposed" to be
great or bad for my hair, to what I've personally learned about my hair myself, it's been interesting to see what I have found to be true and false.

After everything is said and done the best person who can judge what's best for your hair and lifestyle is yourself.  So take advice when it's needed but remember that you don't necessarily  have to live by every piece of advice that's offered or given.  Trust me because I've had to learn that the hard way.




My hair's dream team for the day!















No comments:

Post a Comment