Thursday, October 29, 2015

My Very Own Sampler In The Making.

Good afternoon!  I'm preparing for a dear friend to come visit us within the next week but before I lost myself too deeply into all the house cleaning that needs to be done I wanted to share and update on my sampler that I'm finally knitting for myself.  There are a few more samplers and afghans that need to be finished but I'm taking a quick break on those so that I can get a decent head start on my own project.  

Here are rows one and two before I sewed them together. As you can tell from the picture, some of the top and bottom sections up my squares curl up naturally.

This was taken right after I finished sewing the two rows together.
 
Twenty squares are needed to complete this sampler and I've completed eight so far and I'm currently working on the ninth.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment