Friday, October 9, 2015

Another Peak At Baby Boy's Knitted Afghan!

I still can't believe that I actually completed my first knitted afghan this week!

Here's a recap on everything that I used to make this lovely afghan happen!

I used -Leisure Arts 99 Knit Stitches pattern book
- Three skeins of I Love This Yarn in the color of Terra Cotta
-size 10 6.cmm circular knitting needle
-Size H crochet hook for border
-Yarn needle
-Scissors 
-Bobby pins to help hold squares together while I sew them together since I didn't have any pins on hand :-)
-My imagination and optimism :-)
One thing that I was taught was that it was extremely necessary to block my work once I finished everything but I personally have found that to not be exactly true.  So instead of blocking my work I opt to simply wash and dry it and it's good to go! 

Another afghan is in the making now and I am excited to show you the progress on that one as well so keep a look out for my knitted afghan number two!





No comments:

Post a Comment