Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Why Mom??? I Feel Cheated.

I just found out this very morning that my momma and her momma used to quilt all the time. How do I feel about that?  I feel CHEATED that's how I feel.  Lol for a while now I've been having this desire to quilt and I really didn't think to investigate why but now I know the true reason why.  It's in my blood to quilt, but why on earth didn't my momma ever try to teach me to quilt a LONG time ago??  I'm pretty sure that she'll say that I never asked her and that she most likely thought that I wouldn't hold any interest in it.  SO I plan on going to the crafting store down the way to see  what all I would need to start my quilting adventure.    I already have my hands on some easy dress patterns for myself and the girls but I don't want to start that until the ending of the winter.  I would write more but I have to get this girl to school.  Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment