Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy November!!! Hair Blog Of The Day.

Good morning readers how are you doing?  After a pleasantly long weekend I'm doing well and I'm also pretty excited to share a couple of pictures with you from this past weekend.  But before I do that I'm very happy to say that I am now in my 39th day of my Castor Oil Challenge, and I couldn't be any more pleased with myself because I honestly didn't think that I was going to get this far within my challenge.   So with that said I want to share a picture from yesterday that shows me wearing my hair in a stretched flat twist out.





So how did I get this stretched look?  Well I decided to dry my hair on medium heat first and then instal my flat twist after.  That method worked very VERY well for me because by the end of the day the shrinkage that I had was very minimal and it helped cut down my my single strand knots.  Why did I use the medium heat instead of the cooler air when blow drying my hair?  Using the warmer air instead of the cooler air was more convenient because the warmer hair dried my hair a lot faster.  Will I be blow drying my hair on a weekely basis?  I most likely will.  

The products that I used to style my hair was the Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner and Castor Oil.  Those two items are my staple products for when it comes to moisturizing, sealing and styling my hair because my hair has been showing me that it loves the new change.

Well I don't want to make this too long but I did want to take the time to give you a little bit of an update on what's going on with my hair.  For more info please go ahead and be sure to check out my youtube videos as well.

Be Blesed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment