Friday, November 22, 2013

My Reshma Henna Experiment Part 2!



Good morning readers and how are you doing this lovely Friday morning?  Well this morning is the first morning that I have woken up to a henna mixture on my hair, under two plastic bags and a scarf. 

So what do I think so far?  Well this mixture is definitely stinky and I'm very happy that I applied this before I went to bed instead of this morning because I would not have liked to walk around with all this on my head out and about.  When it comes to how I did over night I feel like I survived it pretty well because I was suspecting to be VERY irritated with this stuff on my head while trying to sleep , but it wasn't all that bad.  It wasn't a GREAT feeling but again it wasn't bad.

So when am I rinsing this goop out of my hair?  Well I actually plan to do so once I get back home later on this morning so I'll be back to let you know what I think.

When it comes to applying it to my hair, after reading and hear countless people exagerate that it's super messy to deal with while putting it on the hair I was suspecting the worst.  I didn't lay down any news papers or towls and I only had ONE small casualty with the door but I was able to remove the henna right away so that was great.  As long as you are careful while your applying the henna to your hair you shouldn't have any problems but please if you feel like you need to put news papers and towls down to protect your bathroom then you do what you feel you need to do.  Well I gotta go so be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment