Monday, November 4, 2013

Crocheting Updates!!

Well hello again!  I just wanted to write a post to share my updates with two crocheting projects that I'm working on.  One project is for my CROCHET ALONG #2, while my other project is just for fun.

Now this project is a granny square sampler that I'm currently working on.  It's going to take some time before this project is completely done but I determined to stay patient to get it done correctly.

This is a spiral baby blanket that I found of ravelry.com.  I found this pattern months back and I told myself that I would forever keep this pattern in my stash because I like it that much.  The pattern is available on ravelry for free.

Spiral Baby Blanket by Amber of Cthulhu Crochet 
 
Well I'm hungry so I am going to sign off here.  Be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment