Monday, November 18, 2013

Target Haul!


Good morning blog readers and happy Monday to you!  This weekend has been a pretty colorful one at that because my poor husband has been battling an unforgiving cold and fever, so that kept me home-bound.  But despite that I found a little bit of time to get myself to target to pick up some medication for the husband and some fun stuff for myself.  And did you know that Target now has beauty consultant type women that will make rounds around the beauty section to assist the shoppers along with giving the shoppers FREE samples from time to time?  I found the free samples the highlight of my short trip:-)

The Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque,  Bodcology XOXO Body Lotion, and the Garnier Triple Nutrition Conditioners are new to me so I'm going to take time to write about them later on within the week to tell you what I think.

Well the endless task of my household chores are calling me so I must sign off here.  Be Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment