Saturday, August 4, 2012

Due to the low battery on this computer

I can't write for very long but I did want to share some updates with you.  Due to the fact that I have two orders to make I will be doing A LOT of knitting for next week or so so I will be sure to keep the pictures coming for you.  Second update is that I'm finally going to be brave enough to try to knit up so sweaters for my babies so that will be fun to share with you as well.  I will be knitting from two different books when it comes to making the sweaters.  I can't remember the name of the other one at this time but I do know that the second book is made by leisure arts and the book is called " Knit hoodies for Kids" by Jeannine C. Laroche.  It'll be fun to try these different patterns so here we go!
.
Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment