Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Another Day To Worship Anyways..

So my husband got the dreaded email that we were both praying that he wouldn't get.  He got the email expressing the appreciation that had for my husband applying for them but they regretfully would not be moving forward with him.  At first I was super disappointed about everything that had just happened and then I was super angry because I felt that my husband deserved that position.   Then I just felt lost for the rest of the evening because I just felt like we both have been trying and trying to make our lives better for our family but every time we would get close to a  breakthrough it seemed like the door was slammed shut right in front of us.

All I could do for the entire evening was try to explain away the last couple of weeks and the letter but I know that I can't.  All I can do is believe that God has an even better position waiting for my husband and while we're waiting for that we will continue to try as hard as we can and praise God anyways.

Pastor was right when she said that God never keeps us in a comfortable place for too long but during our discomfort is when God can really move for us  So Lord please move in our favor.  We're waiting.  Patiently and willingly.

Be Blessed and Be Inspired.

2 comments:

  1. Of course I always believed in God but not in a way that gave him a personal place in my life. But in the last few months I now feel that he is my God as well as all of ours. I have had some bad times but I have my family and with my new found faith I know that I may have to struggle but I can make it. I.pray that the perfect job comes soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your positive words. They truly mean a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete