Friday, August 17, 2012

And Another Set Is Finally Complete!!

Yes I finally completed my third official baby set yesterday afternoon and I'm excited to say that it looks great!  The set consist of the Stylish Squares blanket that I was working on, a simple baby beanie and a pair of booties to go along with it.  I wanted to knit up some mittens as well to add to the set but I just didn't have enough time to spare but I'll try to do so not on this next set I'm completing but maybe the one after that.
The Stylish Square by Susan Hanlon

What's going on now with the knitting needles?  Well I need to finish the teddy bear blanket that I started a while back and I'm now working on a sweater that I am doing for my son.  It's a pretty simple pattern that I found in a book that I bought at the crafting store.  I don't know the name of the pattern off the top of my head but once I'm working on it I'll be sure to update my blog to let you know the name of the book and the name of the pattern that way you'll know exactly what it is that I'm working on.

Gotta go!

Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment