Monday, August 6, 2012

Another Day To Knit Away.

Well hello blog and how are you doing today?  This weekend sure has been eventful but it's been a good kind of eventful thank God.  Due to the fact that I have two blankets due very soon all I've been doing is knitting them so they can be blocked and ready to be sent off, but once those packages are complete I plan to knit up some sweaters.  Both for my son and one for a set that I'm finishing up for my sisterinlaw.  Well at least I'm going to try to get it done.

I know that I said that I was going to start sewing right about now and technically I did!  I just didn't start sewing what I thought I would be but that's okay because I plan to start some sweaters and once they are finished I'll get right to sewing.  I'm chomping down on pizza right now so once I'm finished I'll share two books that I purchased late last week because they are the books where I'm going to be getting the patterns from.

Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment