Thursday, August 23, 2012

After A Long Day Of Playing Taxi

I'm still here surviving another long day!  Before I head out again for another adventure I wanted to update you on two things that I'm working on at the moment.  The first picture that I'm sharing is the picture of the teddy blanket that I'm knitting up for a friend.  Unlike the last one that I finished this one is a little bit bigger and I might add two crochet rows of shells on the border instead of the one.

The second thing I'm working on is the jacket that I promised to make for my son.  I found this pattern in one of the books that I bought from the art store and the pattern looks to be pretty simple to follow.  Being that the entire jacket is worked up in the seed stitch I decided to make this a dinosaur jacket, due to the fact that the seed stitch reminds of dino scales.  I completed the hood so I'm now working on the front and back part of the jacket and once the entire jacket is complete I'll then work on the spikes:->

UPDATE:I'll be sure to post a picture of the book that I'm working out of for my sons jacket once I get back later on this evening.

But before I sign off here I wanted to wish my husband a WONDERFUL Birthday today!

Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment