Monday, March 12, 2012

One busy weekend!

This weekend has been pretty hectic and busy but I'm very thankful  that we survived and that it's over!  With that said it was also fun and rewarding because I was able to spend Sunday afternoon with my dear friend to celebrate her birthday. And then my  husband, kids and myself spent a whole day shopping for clothes and other misc. things.   Although most of the congregation was late due to the time change, Pastors' message was AMAZING and I'm extremely excited to go back on Thursday to hear what more God has in store for us.

Before I sign off I must say that, thanks to Mommy and Pastor Liz, I have a new found liking for the book of Genisus.  I haven't finished the whole book yet but I plan to by either tonight or tomorrow.  Well I just wanted to write to you to wish you a beautiful and blessed week so Be Blessed & Be Inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment