Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Easter Blanket #1 Is Well On It's Way!

Well I just wanted to share  some pics of an easter blanket that I'm doing for one of my girls:->  All the blankets, once they're done, will be neatly folded and placed underneath the baskets that will be made my my husband and myself.

When it comes to the pattern for the blankets that I'm making, I decided to go with a large granny square blanket once again only because it's simple to make and with the pattern being  so simple I'm able to play around with the colors a bit more.  I'm currently adding on the fringes so once they are all attached I'll be sure to post a pic of the blanket as a whole.  I also plan to add two smaller flowers to the the corner of the blanket that way the flower I have on the blanket now won't look so lonely

The pattern for the flower that is seen here was found on Ravelry.com.  Here's the link => http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/headband-with-flower  The pattern itself is very easy to follow and it works up rather quickly which is always a BIG pluss.

Well I have to get going so Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment