Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Candy Cotton Easter Blanket in Progress!

Candy Cotton Easter Blanket in the making!




Well I just wanted to share a couple of pics of Candy Cotton in the making.  My Cotton Candy Blanket is on its way to being done but I HAD to start on Candy Cotton to make sure that I finish everything on time.




Well I have plenty more corcheting to do and I have to get ready for practice so Be Blessed & Be Inspired!! 

UPDATE!!  I was unable to get the blankets done for the girls before Easter but  I did in fact get them done for them and they love them tremendously.  I posted the finished picture of baby loves blanket but I never posted a pic of baby girl so here it is!  Not too sure if I'll make a granny square quite this big for anyone else but when it comes to my babies I just can't say no..most of the time at least lol.  Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment