Monday, March 19, 2012

Glacier Thick & Quick Cowl.

Thick & Quick Cowl



Being that we are still in the cold months of the year the scarf and hat wearing days aren't over yet so I decided to make another quick cowl to finish an outfit that I plan to wear later on this week.  I used Lion Brand wool-ease thick and quick yarn.  It came out super cute!



When it came to making this cowl I made a chain to the length of my liking then I started a hdc in the second ch from hook all the way across.  From there I made a sl st in the beginning ch and repeated that all the way around until I felt like stopping.  Oh!  And I used an N hook for the cowl.  I actually like to use the N hook for most of the cowls that I make.  Well I just wanted to share todays' project with you and I'll be back to show you babyloves' blanket that I finished.  Be Blessed & Be Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment