Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Very First Owl Hat!

Okay so I decided that I wasn't going to be intimidated anymore about making animal hats for the kids, since this was something that I've been wanting to do for a while.  So I put my big brave momma boots on and dove into making my first owl hat for Bubbasour and even though it looks NOTHING like an owl I'm still EXTREMELY proud of myself because I think I did pretty darn well on this hat being that it was my very first time to making anything like this.  I noted everything that I did wrong and plan to go back to this pattern again to make owl hat #2 to fix the mistakes that I did make.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/free-owl-earflap-hat  This link will take you directly to the page where I found this pattern so if you're wanting to try a cute hat, then try this pattern.  It works up rather quickly and the instructions are golden.  Well  I have a birthday cake to pick up and some things to do to get ready for missy poos birthday so Be Blessed & Be Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment