Tuesday, September 1, 2015

MY 4C NATURAL HAIR JOURNEY UPDATE!!

Wow I can't believe that's it's really been a little over three years since I restarted my hair journey.  Well either two or three.  Anyways good afternoon readers!!  I don't want to make this blog to long but I just wanted to share a few before and after photos of my hair from the last two to three years.

This is a picture of me attempting my first high puff a year or two ago.



 These two pictures are from today:-)


Now a lot has happened between now and then but the lessons that I've learned have helped me to retain the length and denseness that I have today.  The two top things that I practice with my hair is to 1) keep  my hair regiment simple and 2) to embrace the magical awesomeness of protective styling.  Honestly if I could wear my hair out like this everyday I totally would because I love how my hair looks and feels when it's out but I know that if I were to constantly wear my hair out in this style, or something similar,  I know that my hair wouldn't retain it's length like I would want it to.

I won't be doing a length check for a while because I want to build the anticipation up for myself for when I finally do, and I'm just trying to focus more so on the health and density of my hair more so than just the length.  So with all that said I will go ahead and sign off here because I didn't want to write this much because I have a blanket to finish up.  What's your favorite hair tool to use on your hair?  I LOVE my Eden Body Works Curl Enhancing Creme :-)

BE BLESSED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment