Wednesday, September 2, 2015

What's Going On Lily Sue?!

LiLo (Lily Sue) and I!!

Hey ya'll it's a blessing to be back to share another post with you guys.  So after getting lunch, dinner and dessert started for the family I decided to look back on the past couple months of blog entries just to see what I may have missed writing to ya'll about.  And to my amazement I realized that I completely forgot to write about our Lily Sue, so here's the low down on our beautiful girl.

For the longest time my husband and I have talked about getting a dog of our own but just didn't have the money or space to make that kind of commitment.  Early last year my husband and I found out that my mom had become extremely ill and after a year long battle my mommy went up to be with Jesus.  Her passing completely BROKE us all  because we were all extremely close for so long and all our kids, excluding our youngest, had grown up living with her all their lives so her passing was a huge hit to us all.  My mom was the best mom that I could ever ask for and with her being gone it's like there's a huge piece of me gone that I will not get back again until we see each other again.  She was my best friend and my mom at the same time all throughout my life and the ache of missing her will never cease to exist.

Let me move on before I start crying..Alright so after we got back home from laying mommy to rest, we all decided that we needed an extra dose of LIFE in our lives so we decided to bring a puppy home.  It didn't take very long to figure out what kind of dog we wanted so we went searching online, found Lilo (Lily Sue) and brought her home not long after.  She's seriously brought so much mischief and joy into our home that I could not see our family complete without her here with us.


LiLo's first day home :-) She had just turned 8 weeks old.


Plenty of thoughts raced through my mind of all the judgements that we would probably get due to us bringing her into our lives, but that didn't matter to me because I knew that we had made the right choice.  LiLo today is a huge lap dog, if we allow her to be, and all she wants to do is play and relax with her humans.  
LiLo getting attacked by my toilet paper.  Can you tell by her eyes that she KNOWS that she's in trouble? :-D

All in all over these last 4 going on 5 months she's proven to me to be the best dog that I've ever had and I wouldn't replace my sissy dog for the world!  Yes we call her sissy dog at times but there's a reason for that  :-) I'll do my best to keep ya'll updated on how she's doing because I really did mean to write about her by now and I might even do a couple of dog product reviews here as well so keep a look out for that!  Be blessed ya'll!!



Lilo at 9 weeks taking over MY comforter, so we now have to get another one.  Silly goose.






No comments:

Post a Comment