Thursday, September 24, 2015

KNITTING CHRONICLES : A SAMPLER FOR MY NEPHEW! SQUARES ONE & TWO!

This pattern is called Little Fountain and is available in the Leisure Arts book called 99 Knit Stitches.
This is Cloverleaf Eyelet and this pattern can be found in the book stated above as well.

I have three handsome little nephews and nothing makes me happier than knitting something special up for them and what makes me even happier is knitting something up for them that I actually like!  Maybe it's just me but I have a really bad habit of being extra picky when it comes to the pieces that I make for my family, which makes it hard for me to get their gifts to them on time.

Well after finishing a baby blanket that I just did not like at all I decided that a sampler afghan would be a much better assignment for myself, so here we are!  I plan on making 9-12 squares in total so this project shouldn't take all that long.

What am I using?

I am using the Leisure Arts 99 Knit Stitches book, three skeins of the I Love This Yarn by Hobby Lobby and size 10 circular knitting needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment