Friday, March 7, 2014

Things Just Got Real.

Isaiah 53:4-5

Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted.  But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.
 
I have to believe that for every unfair, unkind, unjust, and/or mind blowing thing that may happen in this lifetime , God knows and sees all that is happening and as long as we continue to keep our faith in him everything will work out for the best.  These past few weeks have been probably some of the hardest weeks of my entire life, and although I can't really elaborate why at the moment, just take my word that it's been a trying time.

I just feel so out of place and so lost.  Almost like I don't know how to act and I don't know how to feel half the time.  I have my ups and then the reality of what's going on makes its ugly way back into the center my mind.  If only this was all some big fat ugly dream but it isn't but I have to believe that God is going to get us through this. I have to believe that God is going to turn this situation around for HIS glory and not our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment