Tuesday, March 18, 2014

SIMPLE AND CHARMING PROTECTIVE NATURAL HAIR BY NAPTURAL85 REVIEW (+playl...

Well hello there!  If you're looking for a cute natural hair style to try on your hair and you haven't tried this one yet then look no further!  I didn't come up with this style myself, which is stated somewhere in the video below, but the style is cute non the less!
What will you need?  All that is needed for this style is an ouchless head band but I added my flower clip for a little something extra:-)

I can't tell you how many compliments I received on this hairstyle so if you're looking for something fun and elegant then you've got to try this!  Not to mention that this style can be completed in under7 minutes so that's a huge plus!

The person that inspired me to try this is the young woman from the youtube station called Naptural85 so be sure to check her out!  If you want a link to her video then go to the review video, the video featured below, and check out the description area and you'll find her link there!

No comments:

Post a Comment