Wednesday, March 12, 2014

LEISURE ARTS ELISE KNITTING PATTERN REVIEW!!!!!!!!





  Good afternoon readers!  I'm really excited to announce that I'm FINALLY done with my friends' shower gift.  Yes I know that I haven't been working on this baby blanket for all that long but I HATE spending too much time on one project alone.  That's just part of me being impactient and God is still working on me when it comes to that lovely flaw of mine.



So that pattern that I worked with is called Elise and I found this in the Leisure Arts book called "Our Best Knit Baby Afghans Book 2", and even though written pattern became a little boring after a while, it was easy to follow and finish.  If I use this pattern again I'll try to make it a little longer since I choice to cast my work of my knitting needles at 35 inches.



I wanted to make some booties and a hat to go with it but that just isn't an option right now.



All in all I liked this pattern and would recommend this pattern to any beginners that are looking for an extra little challenge.  Well Motherhood is calling so I must depart!



Be Blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment