Thursday, October 17, 2013

My slouchie Hat!!

My Slouchie.




Chain 63.
Row1) dc in third chain from hook and all the way across,ch2 and turn (61 dc).

Row2) Fpdc in first dc, *bpdc in next dc, fpdc in the next dc* repeat from * all the way across, ch2 and turn.

Row3) Bpdc in first dc, *fpdc in the next dc, bpdc in the next dc* repeat from * all the way across, ch 2 turn.

Row4) Repeat row #2

Row5) Dc across, ch2 and turn.

Row6) Dc in first dc, *sc in next st, dc in next st, repeat from * across, ch 1 and turn,

Row7) Sc in first dc,* dc in sc, sc in next dc* repeat from *across ch2 and turn,

Row8) Repeat row #5

Row9) Repeat row #5

Row10) Repeat row #5

 Rows ll and on repeat rows 6 -10 to form pattern.  End project after you complete row #23 then bind off.

Check this out to get an idea on how I sewed my hat together:  http://youtu.be/2QQb1ZQ9yug

Pick the side of your work that's going to be side A and fold it into itself that way side A is facing itself within the fold.   Whip stitch from the brim of the hat( your fpdc and bpdc rows) up to the very top.
I'll post pictures and a video of  my finished product so you may see what I did.

2 comments:

  1. That's such an awesome pattern! Thanks for sharing! I love the way that you stitched up the bottom of the hat.

    ReplyDelete