Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Castor Oil Challenge update!!

This picture was taken the day before this blog post:-)

Well hello there!  I'm very blessed to announce that I am now in my 25th day of my two month Castor Oil Challenge, so if you haven't joined me yet it's still not too late.  This challenge will be ending November 27, 2013 which happens to be the day before Thanksgiving.  If I've learned anything about myself, when it comes to my hair, is that I'm becoming more and more comfortable with my hair being in an afro like state which is super fun for me.  I'm one that usually tries to stretch out my hair every chance that I can get to get more length but I'm starting to move away from that.  Well I don't want to make this too long but I just wanted to give you a quick update on what's going on with this hair of mine.  Be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment