Monday, October 28, 2013

My Flat Twist Out Experiment Results!!!

Happy Monday to all who read this!!  I'm so blessed and thankful to say that my SECOND flat twist attempt was a great success for me, and if you want to see how I styled my hair then please refer to the previous post with the how to video below.

The three main products that I used to make this flat twist out a success were the Heritage Store The Palma Christi Castor Oil, spray bottle with water and my Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner.  I didn't use any of my Eco Styler Gel but being that my hair is still holding the style a few hours after taking my hair down,  I can see using the gel wasn't all that necessary.  My next goal is to teach myself how to do the flat twist on the back of my hair because that's still a little tricky for me.



Anyhoo I just wanted to write this very quickly to share my hair progress with you.  Oh!  And I've recently grown to LOVE using the Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner on my hair daily now because my hair is less dry that what it usually is now and I know that it's due to me applying the leave in daily.   I don't necessarily apply the leave in all over my hair EVERYDAY, but I'll take special care to look for my troubled spots (especially dry brittle areas of my hair towards the center of my head) and apply it there.



Well the daily chores of motherhood are calling so I must sign off here.  Have a blessed day!! .

No comments:

Post a Comment