Monday, October 14, 2013

I'm feeling like pie:-)

Happy Monday people:-)  It has been a grand and trying weekend all rolled into one but I plan on starting this week out right.  I just recently taught myself how to make pie crust and succeeded in baking my very first pie with homemade flour pie crust:-)  You honestly have no clue as to how proud and accomplished I felt to have finished that pie because I haven't tried to do anything like it before.  Mainly because I was too scared but also because I didn't think that I had it in me to make my own pie crust, and don't get me started on the homemade tortillas I made!!  YUM!  Both recipes that I used were found on pinterest, but onto for what I have planned for tonight.

I plan on making peach cobbler for the very first time tonight so please wish me luck because I, once again, have no idea as to what I'm doing but I going to have faith in myself and KINDA follow the written directions. lol I tend to put my own little twist on almost every recipe I try out.  Pictures of my very first pie and tortillas will be up on here as soon as I can update my blog!

Be Blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment