Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hair Of The Day:-)

 A lovely twist out that I did with castor oil and Shea Moisture Conditioner.
Well hello there and happy Saturday to you!  I just wanted to share these pictures with you because this was the very first time that I actually attempted to do a twist out with the Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner and Castor Oil.  Now I'm not going to try to sit here and lie to you so let me be real honest here.  I, in no way shape or form, was expecting my hair to hold the style as well as it did mainly due to the fact that I decided NOT add gel into my hair regiment this week.  But despite the absence of the Eco Styling Gel my twist out looked great all throughout the day without me having to revive it in any way, so I think that it's safe to say that I will be styling my twist outs with Castor Oil and leave in conditioner more often.

Well I don't want to keep you too long but I did want to take the time to write something rather quickly just to give you an update on what I'm doing with my kinky curly hair:-)  Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment