Friday, May 3, 2013

Turmeric And MIlk Mask Trial #1

Here I am waiting patiently to get beautified:-D
 
Well I would like to start off by saying that I never thought that I would be trying a facial mask on myself but, after my mother-in-law raved to me how great this DIY project was, I finally decided to give it a try.

This turned to be pretty fun actually and made me feel like a pampered princess by leaving my skin super soft while giving me a lovely glow of radiance! Would I recommend for others to try it?  Absolutely!  I already raved about it to several different people and decided to share this with you as well.  If you are will to try this you will need:
A small mixing bowl
Spoon/spatula to mix your creation
Turmeric
Milk
Also be sure that you wear something that you do not mind getting dirty or stained because the turmeric WILL STAIN any ITEM OF CLOTHING IT COMES INTO CONTACT WITH.

To start this you will need two t spoon of the turmeric in your bowl and slowly add your milk to the turmeric and mix.  You want your mixture to have a lotion consistency.  Once you have the consistency that you are looking for, pull your hair back, and start to apply mixture with either an applicator or the back of the spoon.  I used the back of the spoon.  Wait for ten minutes or until dry and rinse off.  If you have a yellowish tent left on your face, wash with your facial cleanser and that should take care of the tent.  If it's still there then don't fret, it's normal and will subside after a couple of hours.  Some people opt to do this at night that way by the morning the  yellow will subside.  

Here's the video I used to get this recipe and I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment