Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bubba's Spiderman themed blanket!

Hey there I know that it's been a long time but I'm back!  I know that I've been talking about my hair A LOT but my hair journey is a BIG part of my life and it wouldn't feel natural not sharing that part of my life with you.

Now when it comes to my crocheting I'm working on yet ANOTHER blanket but this one is specifically for my son.  He really isn't into anything quite yet but since he has some spider man items I figured that I should make him a Spiderman themed blanket for him since he doesn't have a "toddler blanket" from me yet. 
When it comes to the materials that I'm using, I am using redheart yarn in red, blue and black.  And the patterns calls for you to use a size H hook but I'm using a size I instead.  Now I'm still working on my other three blankets but I'm waiting to get more yarn so I can finish those projects so I haven't forgotten of given up on those yet!!
 Well life calls so I must sign off here so be blessed and I will talk to you again soon!!

Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket by Celeste Young

No comments:

Post a Comment