Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hey There I Finally Trimmed My Hair!!

Happy Wednesday to those who decided to stop on by:-)  Sorry that I've been absent for the past several days but I promise to try my best to make up for everything.  Well to catch you up a little bit I finally trimmed my hair on Monday, tried a new  shea moisture conditioner, and I'm going to try a turmeric face mask before I head out to church tonight.  I'm also deliberating on whether I should start uploading my videos right onto here since I've been having such a hard time with youtube but I don't know.  We will see!  And I've also missed putting pictures of my hair up on here as well, and my crocheting as well so sorry!! I'm alive and well..just busy:-D  I'll be back soon!!
My freshly trimmed hair:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment