Saturday, May 4, 2013

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo Review!

Well good morning:-)  I wanted to make a video review last night after I washed and conditioned my hair but I completed forgot so before I do that this morning I want to go ahead and write my review here.

My personal opinion about this shampoo is pretty awesome.  It has an amazing slip, has a soft and lovely scent, leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized and it doesn't take much of the product at all to clean my hair effectively.  I seriously have a lot of hair and it doesn't take much shampoo at all to get a good lather.  The main facts about this shampoo that gave me the green light to use this shampoo in the first place was that it has no sulfates, no parabens, it's not tested on animals and I enjoyed that fact that there isn't any artificial coloring.    I'll be sure to post a picture of the product later on for sure:-)

So will I suggest this product to friends and family?  Absolutely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment