Friday, May 24, 2013

It's been a good little while but I'm here!!

Hey blog how are you doing?  Oh my goodness between all that's been going on I've been lagging on keeping you updated on what's going on with my hair and crocheting projects so please forgive me!  When it comes to my hair regiment there have been some things that I've change since the last time I talked to you so I'll be sure to update you on that:-)  But for the time being here's a pic of my Thursday night hair! 
All I did was I did larger twist than what I usually do the night before and I let them stay in the next day until about 4:45pm.  I then I did my twist and took about literally three or four twist, picked my roots to help lift them and decided to rock my hair down.  Well I then started playing around with my hair, I've been doing that a lot lately, and started pinning my hair up and this is what I ended up getting!

When I first started taking care of my hair properly the ONLY thing I wanted to do was wear it down because I was so excited to finally see my hair for what it really was, and I really enjoyed my hair down.    But now that it's been several months since I started my journey I have realized that I LOVE doing protective hair styles, and that really surprises me because I thought that I was going to HATE it!   And yes I know that saying HATE is a strong word but I honestly did because I didn't think that I could pull any kind of protective style off but with some time and patience I did it!!

Okay so what's different about my hair regiment?  Well the only difference that I made since writing to you is that I recently added safflower oil to my regiment and I LOVE it because it's a great for hydrating the hair, helps to firm the hair, and it helps to promote growth which is always a plus. So this is the only change that I've made so far but I'm sure that I'm bound to change up something else pretty soon.  I also got a new project that I'm working on but I'll share that in another post but I gotta get going so please be blessed and I will be back later to share more with you!!

1 comment: