Monday, January 6, 2014

My Hair Journey Update! Grapeseed Oil Is A Go!

Well good morning to my blog readers!  I'm pretty excited to announce that I was finally able to purchase an oil that I have had my eyes on for quite some time.  It's an oil that I have read about and have considered using on my hair, and when I heard about all the good things that it could do for my hair and scalp, I knew that I had to have it in my possession.

From what I read, Grapeseed Oil is a great oil to use as a sealant, can be used as a hot oil treatment, it's odorless, light weight and enhances moisture. I purchased a 33.8 ounce bottle of Grapeseed Oil from Fresh & Easy for $7.99. 

I'm not too sure how I'm going to use this oil on my hair quite yet but I am eager to start experimenting  with this oil as soon as I can!  Well this post cannot be long because I have cleaning to do and kids to look after so be blessed and I'll be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment