Thursday, January 2, 2014

He's Given Me A Song!

Today is the first day in a good little while that I've REALLY sang new songs to the Lord, and that's a real break through for me because for the past month I've been broken.   Putting on a happy face for the crowd has become second nature to me since I was little but it  became almost non existent to me in December.  I don't want to go into all that happened to us but my faith was SHAKEN to the core of my spirit and I had serious doubts about my walk with God and where he wanted us to be.  Not to mention I felt this unbearable since of being LOST, but in the midst of all that God continued to give me hints of his unyielding love for me and that was something that I had to continue to hold on to with all my might.  We're not out of the woods quite yet but during my devotion time this afternoon the Lord gave me two new songs in my spirit and when I started to sing them out to the Lord I felt this beautiful since of RELEASE that I just could not ignore.  I ALMOST (lol) didn't care how loud I got or who could hear me but the song was there and I had to get them out in the atmosphere.  The songs aren't complete now but I plan on completing them sometime in the future.

Those songs symbolize his love and us unforgotten promise to us and as long as I keep singing to the Lord, that will show him my never ending faith in HIM.  I know that I don't talk about my faith all that much here but this entry needed to be done.

I may not see or feel our breakthrough right now but I know God's promise towards us because he's shown us his purpose for our lives, so I'm going to forever hold on to my faith in the Lord.

Thank you Lord for the songs you've blessed me with.  I'll hold onto them!

No comments:

Post a Comment