Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Yay For Low Manipulative Protective Hair Styles!!!


Well hello there!  I don't want to stay here and write too much but I do want to take some time to share a protective style that I rocked last week that I absolutely adored.  Ever since I caused color damage to my hair I decided that I was going to do everything that I could to help my hair bounce back to being healthy again, and my number one way of doing so was to do low manipulative protective hair styles.  

When it comes to what all I used to make this easy hair style happen, I used a wide tooth comb, a few bobby pins, Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream, Blue Magic, water and my satin hair scarf.  

I wanted to share this quick blog just to show that taking care of natural hair doesn't have to be difficult or too time consuming.  Well I gotta get back to knitting so I'll be back later to share some projects and to share my progress on how my hair has changed from the previous year.  Be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment