Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Beachcoco Women's Maternity Sweetheart Party Maxi Dress Product Review!!

Well hello!  I don't want to make this post too long but I wanted to come here quickly to rave about a dress that I recently treated myself to for myself.  To make a long story short this dress is amazing and I can't wait to purchase another one for myself!



The dress itself fits beautifully and despite me originally thinking that this dress would be a bit shorter, the length is actually perfect.  I decided to put a bandeau underneath my dress because the cut of the dress up top was a little too low for my liking since I planned on wearing it to church.


The cardigan was also purchased by me on Amazon and I LOVE this as well AND it was a little under 10 bucks!

My husband is distracting me with his cute self so I'm going to go ahead and sign off here!

No comments:

Post a Comment