Saturday, July 18, 2015

My first knitted baby sampler afghan!!

First square : Waffle Stitch

I love to knit.  I really REALLY love to knit and I almost love it more than crocheting.  Well to be honest I do love it more than crocheting because your yarn goes a longer ways when working on a project and your work looks more polished and refined.  Well at least to me anyways:-)  

After finishing up a baby blanket a friend requested, I wanted to go ahead and start working on my youngest son's Christmas gift ASAP so I started to work on a sampler.

Second square : Panel Diamond Lace

I don't know how many squares I will do altogether but I do know hat every pattern that I will use will be from the Leisure Arts 99 Knit Stitches book that you can find at your local crafting store, Ebay or Amazon.

I will share square three soon:-)

Be Blessed!!




2 comments: