Friday, July 31, 2015

LEISURE ARTS WONDERFULLY WHITE PATTERN BY CAROL PRIOR COMPLETE!!

Wonderfully White by Carol Prior


Good morning!  a dear friend of mine ordered this baby blanket from me after seeing another wonderfully white blanket that I made a few years back, and wanted to purchase one of her own.

The pattern can be found in several Leisure Arts knitting pattern books but the one book that I can remember on the top of my head as to where you can find this pattern is called "Our Best Knit Baby Afghans Book 2".  I will almost always use the Leisure Arts patterns because I find them really fun to use and the patterns are written very well, but every once in a while I will go to ravelry for an original pattern designed by another crafter.

If you're knitting at the moment, what are you currently knitting up?

No comments:

Post a Comment