Wednesday, July 29, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!!


I know that I'm well over a week left but I want to wish my oldest son a very happy birthday.  Due  to us just trying to survive the heat and keep it low key, we had a very small and private celebration for our Bubba.

The cake doesn't look the greatest but I made that double chocolate goodness from scratch my friend so I'm proud of my accomplishments.  

If you want to try a easy cake recipe then check this recipe out by clicking on the link!
http://addapinch.com/cooking/the-best-chocolate-cake-recipe-ever/

I added everything that the recipe required except for the coffee except for the coffee and that was because I just didn't have it on hand, otherwise the coffee would have been included

The icing was something that I threw together myself so there's no link to a recipe for those.  What I can say is that I used two packages of cream cheese, confectioner sugar, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, and softened margin.  I can't tell you how much I used though because I added stuff until I got the flavor and consistency that I wanted.  Oh and don't let me forget that I also used food coloring and sprinkles!

With that said we enjoyed the cake and we also enjoyed my son's special day.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment