Monday, June 9, 2014

Lets do this! I'm loving my natural hair.

So it's about that time again for my to dye my hair with the henna:-)  The first time I applied Reshma Henna to my I didn't prep my hair by washing it but I just started working on my slightly dirty hair and went from there.  After reading a few different people saying that you could get better results with clean hair, I went ahead and tried this process out with freshly washed hair this time around.  I also didn't wait to apply the henna to my hair as long as I did the first time AND I used ALL the henna that I mixed unlike my first time around.

Once again I'm not expecting my hair to look drastically different but I do expect to have somewhat of a decent tent, and I'm looking forward to having a great deep conditioning treatment as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment