Friday, June 6, 2014

I'm back!!! Another Granny Square Blanket Is In The Making!!

Hey readers I am so sorry that I've been MIA for the past two months, but I'm back and I'm going to do my best to keep you guys in the loop as best as I can. 

This is another project that I'm currently working on and it's for someone very special in my life.  I'm really excited for them to get to use but, before that time comes, I'm going to keep you guys updated on how this granny square blanket is coming along until it's complete.  There's yet another blanket that I'm working on as well but I'm knitting that one, so once I have an updated picture of that project I will share it with you:-)

Well I didn't come on here to write all too much to you but I did want to update this blog for you so that you know that I'm still around and I'm still very interested in blogging.  Life has just been very busty these last weeks.

So with all that said be blessed and I'll write to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment