Thursday, June 26, 2014

Beloved Blue Is A Go!

Good morning readers:-)  It has been a good little bit since I've knitted something that I was actually excited to knit so I'm very happy to share this picture with you.  We have a total of 4 babies coming into the family and out of the four babies that are coming I have the time to knit baby blankets for at least three of them.  If you've read previous post about other knitting projects that I've done then this pattern my seem familiar to you, and that's because I actually started this pattern a while back but decided to frog it due to me not having enough yarn.  So here I am trying this pattern out again and it's coming out beautifully.

Due to my Leisure Arts knitting challenge I'm working from Our Best Knit Baby Afghans Book 2 once again and the name of this pattern is called Beloved Blue.  The designer of this pattern is Carol Prior and if you're a beginner knitter then this project could be just for you.  Size 10 circular knitting needles are what I'm using for now and will probably opt for a size down needle for the next afghan I knit up.

If you're knitting anything at the moment what project are you currently working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment