Friday, December 7, 2012

Razzle Dazzle Is Now Complete!!

 
I recently finished a beautiful baby afghan that I entitled "Razzle Dazzle" because of the fact that the colors that I used reminded me of raspberries and chocolate.  The pattern that I used for this blanket is Nostalgic Wrap from the book "Keepsake Baby Afghans".  The book isn't very big but the patterns that are inside the book are pretty awesome.

 
I used lionbrand pound of love yarn and the color that I used for this is called bubblegum.  I also decided to do what I hadn't seen anyone else do and that was to lace ribbon  on the outer part of the afghan right where the border begins and I liked how that came out as well.  The sheer ribbon that I originally intended to use started to unravel A LOT so I took that out and replaced it with the ribbon that you see here.

Well I just wanted to update you on what I recently finished and I'm so sorry that I haven't been on here to write in a while.  Life has been rather busy.  I'm crocheting up a bunch of hats so I'll be here often to show you what I crocheted.  Be Blessed!  Be Inspired!  Enjoy the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment