Friday, December 14, 2012

Elf Hat #2!!

Well I just finished another elf hat earlier today and I'm finishing up #3 and #4 tonight.  Besides the heartbreaking news that the whole world has had to endure today, today has been a pretty decent day on our end.  Half pint enjoyed her last day at school while having a blast with her friends at their pizza party, and her brother and sister kept me and their dad busy all through out the day. 

There really isn't enough time in the day to express your love and appreciation to those around you and it's pretty tragic that it takes something has horrible as today's events to get people to realize that.  I know that times are hard and busy for the majority of us but please take special time to spend with those that you love and care for, and be sure that the people you love and cherish KNOW that you love and cherish them.  I wanted to write more to you on what the plan is for the projects that I'm working on but I think I might save that for another blog.  Be Blessed.  Be Thankful. Pray For Our Nation's Victims. Be Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment