Thursday, December 13, 2012

My First Attempt At An Elf Hat.

It took me forever to attempt a pattern such as this but I'm glad that I finally was able to get to it and finish it.  I found this lovely pattern on ravelry.com and I found this pattern to be super simple and easy to follow.

Long Tailed Baby Elf Hat by Carrie Piper 

The pattern is written to make a 3-6 month old baby but the pattern can easily be adjusted and the writer of the pattern explains how that can be done.  When it comes to my pom pom, that's a whole other first that I tackled today and I'm so proud of myself.  It isn't the prettiest pom pom but it is my first and I made it without having to have pom pom holder, but ended up using my fingers instead.  Here's the youtube video that explains it all!!
 

Crafts: How to Make an easy PomPom

 Well I have plenty of crocheting left to do for Christmas so please be blessed and Inspired!!!


 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment