Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Baby Love's Christmas Gift Is Complete!! | Another Knitted Sampler!





Happy New Year to whomever is reading this entry!  I wanted to write this very quickly to let you know that I finally finished my daughter's Christmas gift and I was able to do so right on time!  It took me close to eight months to complete this but please know that it was all worth it in the end.


All of the patterns that I used were from 99 Knit Stitches and 60 Easy To Knit by Leisure Arts, the yarns I used are both Red Heart Super Saver Solids, and the size knitting needle that I used is a size 10mm 6.0. 

I'm not quite sure what I'll be knitting next but I think I'm leaning towards knitting up a quick pair of booties for my baby girl.  The pattern that I will most likely use is a pattern that I've used off and on for a few years now due to how easy and quick the project is.

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Really nice and informative blog, keep it up buddy…Thanks for sharing
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete