Friday, March 25, 2016

Pixel Deadpool Afghan In Progress..Still!!

My project a little over half way done!

Well hello there!  I was really hoping that I would have been done with this monstrosity by now but, as you can obviously see I've yet to see the finish line for this one.  I ran out of black yarn AGAIN so I have to take myself to Walmart so I can pick up a few large skeins and I'm about to rum=n out of the yarn for the background so I'm going to have to pick up a few more skeins for that as well.

On a positive note, I finally reached the eyes so that's cool!  Once I can I'll get a more updated picture of my progress.

Never underestimate the power of a granny square!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!!

    What size pixel (granny square) are you using??

    My youngest son wants me to make one, but not sure I want to do a small pixel. LOL I just did a Kirby afghan with 2.5 inch squares. CRAZY!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin!! To tell you the honest truth I have no earthly idea how big my granny squares are measuring right now because I just saw a graph and winged it from there! What I can tell you is that I'm using a size F/5-3.75mm crochet hook and I'm crocheting two rounds of a simple granny square, and I do a single round of sc just to give my squares an extra nice finish. I must say that now that I'm half way through this monster of a project I wish I would have left the round of sc's out but it's too late t to go back now!!Sorry that I don't have the measurements you need but I hope that this helps!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I did get a few more rows done but I haven't been able to upload them on this blog. As soon as I can I'll be more than happy to share!

      Delete