Sunday, February 7, 2016

Just Because It's Sunday!





Good afternoon!  The Super Bowl is today and even though we don't plan on watching it today, we still are going to continue to have the most relaxing Sunday that we can!  

Before going to church I had to prep my hair for a lovely protective style that I felt like attempting for the day and, in the process of doing so, I had to comb out my hair and came to the fun realization of how much my hair has grown and thickened over the course of 5 months!   I still have a while to go until I've reached my hair goal but I'm thankful for now that my hair is making the progress that it is.




It didn't take much for me to get this style complete and ready to go.  I already had plenty of grease and moisturizer on my hair from the previous protective style that I did so the only thing that I did was take down my hair, comb my hair out, and then proceeded to two chunky flat twist on both sides of my head.

Seriously, I will never underestimate the power of grease again.

If you're into doing protective styles, then what protective style do you go to the most for the week??



No comments:

Post a Comment